Website Tyler & Company
Tyler & Company Is pleased to announce we have been retained for an exciting search for a Chief Human Resources Officer at Confluence Health in Wenatchee, Washington.
Confluence Health is a vertically integrated rural healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in over 30 services lines, and primary care in 12 communities across North Central Washington. With over 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians, it serves an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of the region through specialty outreach. It is North Central Washington’s largest employer with more than 4,000 employees.
The Wenatchee Valley Medical Group has a rich and deep history of bringing primary care services and specialty care medical services to North Central Washington. WVMG and Confluence Health are inseparable organizations with historical ties and a commitment to meet the Mission and realize the Vision of each organization collaboratively. Their futures are completely linked, and mutual success is seen as the only acceptable outcome. WVMG Physicians are the clinical leaders of Confluence Health and fully share in the administrative leadership responsibilities of the health care system.
- 1,080,487 outpatient visits per year
- 1,261,297 operating room minutes spent annually
- 1,282 newborns delivered
- 14,264 surgeries provided
- 200+ hospital beds
- 47,000+ acute patient days
This is a newly created position within Confluence Health and will be an integral member of the executive leadership team, serving as a collaborative transformational leader in planning, organizing, and directing the human resource functions of Talent Acquisition, Employee and Labor Relations, Compensation/Benefits and Operations, and Organizational Development across all hospitals and clinics within the overall Confluence Health System.
The Chief Human Resources Officer’s responsibilities include a strong focus on culture – including the employee value proposition, role modeling organizational values, and ensuring that the celebration of culture translates strategic priorities into initiatives that promote excellence and improvements.
The CHRO Manages significant portions of the strategic plan and supports tactical plans by working with other Executive and Senior Leadership partners, physicians, APPs, and staff of the health system.
The CHRO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The following areas report directly to the CHRO:
- Director, Compensation and Benefits
- Director of Talent Engagement
- Director of Organizational Development
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Total of 70 staff
Education & Experience
- Requires a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Employee Relations or related field. Professional HR certification (SHRM-CP or PHR) is strongly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years management experience, with a minimum of 7 years senior-level experience in HR in healthcare, within a large, complex, multi-site organization.
- Proven ability to lead cultural transformation with an emphasis on creating a culture of pride and personal accountability.
- Strong experience and skills in managing talent to ensure the organization is positioned for growth and excellence.
- Experience championing labor and employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that encourages maximum individual and team effectiveness.
- Recent healthcare CHRO experience in a large system strongly desired.
Wenatchee is located in the heart of Washington, a thriving community for a work-life balance. One can enjoy open skies, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert. It is the proud home of orchards, farms and many flourishing local communities.
The quality of life in the Wenatchee Valley is unsurpassed, evident by a steadily increasing population and a strong, diverse economy. The area’s natural beauty and abundance of recreational opportunities are two of the many reasons people come to the Wenatchee Valley.
With an urban area consisting of 80,000 people, the region offers the perfect balance of larger city amenities with the relaxed and friendly environment of a smaller town. Residents and visitors escape from their everyday routines on the Apple Capital Loop Trail, a pedestrian and bicycle path that meanders along the banks of the Columbia River, crossing at two points and connecting the cities of East Wenatchee and Wenatchee.
Along this developing waterfront you’ll find Pybus Public Market; a community gathering place with an excellent source of locally grown fruits and vegetables complimented by a quality selection of artisan and ethnic products.
An outstanding base salary, incentive plan, relocation and executive benefits package is offered~
For more information please visit the Position Specification.
If you know someone who may be interested, please contact:
Wendy Siegel, Senior Consultant
Tyler & Company
All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit www.tylerandco.com.