Website Tyler & Company
Tyler & Company is pleased to announce they have been retained for an exciting search for a Chief Financial Officer, Coffee Regional Medical Center, Douglas, Georgia.
The Chief Financial Officer is a senior hospital leader who provides financial leadership and directly interacts with board members, professional staff and other staff in developing the hospital’s mission, goals, strategic direction and financial plans. Reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer of CRMC, Vicki Lewis, the Chief Financial Officer will be active and visible in hospital operations and will serve as the right-hand executive to the CEO. The CFO will manage a team with oversight of all financial planning and control activities along with patient financial services, patient access, materials management, general accounting, decision support and information technology.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader who possesses at least 10 years of demonstrated financial experience at the level of vice president/controller or above in an acute-care hospital, including evidence of career advancement and progressive increase in responsibilities within finance and healthcare, thereby demonstrating the ability to provide leadership to all departments in an acute-care facility. A master’s degree is preferred and a CPA certification is required.
Coffee Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a not-for-profit acute-care hospital that has served the healthcare needs of Coffee County for more than half a century and is the sole hospital provider in Douglas, Georgia. Georgia Trend magazine named CRMC as the No. 1 Top Small Hospital in Georgia in 2016 and has repeatedly been named to the magazine’s top hospitals list over the years.
CRMC is a shining star in the region, providing high quality, patient-centered care:
- An 88-bed hospital, featuring only private rooms, including neonatal and pediatric beds.
- A state of the art emergency department, with telemedicine capability caring for 36,000 patients annually.
- Both a FASTTRACK and Rural Health Walk in Clinic for non-emergent medical problems.
- Five fully-equipped operating rooms.
- Hospitalist service coverage for all patients around the clock.
- Hospital and physician practice EHR with sophisticated patient portal for results reporting/scheduling.
- Regional presence for physician specialty providers.
- Network access hospital partnership for two independent critical access hospitals.
- Full service cardiac cath lab performing both cardiac and vascular diagnostic and invasive procedures.
For additional information regarding CRMC, please visit: https://www.coffeeregional.org/
CRMC is located in a gorgeous small town setting. With high quality education options both in K-12 and higher education, high-tech healthcare and a wide variety of activities for the whole family, Douglas-Coffee County is a great location to live and work. Rich in history and culture, the area offers something for everyone, and a peaceful quality of life in an economically robust region.
A comprehensive compensation package, including benefits and relocation assistance, will be offered.
CRMC is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Read the full job description here: Position Specification
Should you know of anyone who may be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact: Rene’ Dodd, Tyler & Company
Email: email@example.com / Direct: 770.396.3939 ext. 6439
To apply for this job please visit www.tylerandco.com.