It all started when J. Larry Tyler needed a little extra help and turned to a local health administration graduate program. That effort flourished into a formal internship program that celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012. Please read, "Tyler & Company’s Intern Program celebrates 20 years" (Tyler's Tidbits, Summer 2012) for background.
Following is a list of Tyler & Company's interns, where they are today and the year(s) they worked at our firm.
- Chad Reece – Corporate Planning & Communication, Baptist/St. Vincent’s Health System, Jacksonville, FL (1993 to 1994)
- Hallie Banker – Senior Research Associate, Tyler & Company, Charlotte, NC (1994 to 1995)
- Michael Burnett – Vice President, Fayette Community Hospital-Fayetteville, GA (1996 to 1997)
- Ross Sloop – Administrative Director, Neuroscience, Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA (1996 to 1997)
- Michael Jablon – Vice President of Information Technology, iHealth, Atlanta, GA (1998)
- Leigh Bleecker – Director of Finance, Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC (1998 to 1999)
- Sarah Ginnetti – Director of Revenue Cycle, Day Kimble Hospital, Putnam, CT (2000)
- Jonathan Skaggs – Senior Manager, Pershing Oakley & Associate, Atlanta, GA (1999 to 2000)
- Mark Robinson – Chief Executive Officer, Lake City Medical Center, Lake City, FL (1999)
- Deno Adkins – Director, Health Services, Cone Health, Greensboro, NC (as of original publish date of August 2012); Executive Director, Ambulatory Care Services, Cone Health, Greensboro, NC (as of February 2014) (2003)
- Adam Brown – Manager Physician Practices, Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick, GA (2005 to 2006)
- Danielle Haywood McGee – Assistant Director, UF Center for Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration, Gainesville, FL (2009 to 2010)