Noon to 1 p.m. (EDT)
Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011
Topic: "Managing Your Healthcare Career in an Era of Uncertainty"
Dennis J. Kain, FACHE, President, and J. Larry Tyler, FACHE, FHFMA, FAAHC, CMPE, Chairman and CEO, are copresenting the teleseminar, “Managing Your Healthcare Career in an Era of Uncertainty.” Sponsored and offered by BlueSteps.com, the executive career management service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), this complimentary presentation will be held from noon to 1 p.m. (EDT) on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011. Peter M. Felix, CBE, AESC President, will moderate.
During the hour, you will:
- Gain insight into leadership-level recruiting trends.
- Discover new areas of opportunity for healthcare executives.
- Learn how to position yourself as a candidate and build lasting relationships with search consultants.
All registrants will receive:
- A recording of the event, which is handy if aren't able to attend the live panel discussion.
- An exclusive 30% discount on BlueSteps membership.
The webinar is open to participants worldwide, so please register today athttp://www.BlueSteps.com/Products/ManagingYourHealthcareCareer.aspx.
UPDATE: Unable to make the Webinar? Read the overview, featured in Tyler's Tidbits Fall 2011 issue.