Hope to see you March 19 to 22 at Hyatt Regency Chicago!
Resume and Review/Critique Service
Led by J. Larry Tyler for more than 20 years.
On March 20 and 21, take advantage of a complimentary 20-minute session. Please note appointments are required viawww.ache.org/Congress, and on-site registrations may not be available. American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Fellows will review individual resumes and offer feedback, while nine Tyler & Company healthcare executive recruitment consultants will troubleshoot.
These executive search consultants will be:
- Glenn G. Anderson, Jr., Senior VP
- Joan E. Gee, VP
- Patricia A. Hoffmeir, Senior VP
- Dennis J. Kain, President
- Roberta J. Levine, Senior Consultant
- Nelson A. Mann, Senior VP
- J. Larry Tyler, Chairman and CEO
- Stephanie J. Underwood, Senior VP
- Stefan M. Wedegar, VP
Presenting and moderating
J. Larry Tyler, FACHE, FHFMA, FAAHC, CMPE, will present:
- "CEO Governance Roundtable," with Errol L. Biggs, PhD, FACHE, Director of Graduate Programs in Health Administration, University of Colorado, Denver.
- "Transitioning from Military to Civilian Healthcare," with Cathi L. Culver, FACHE, Nurse Manager, Clinical Operations, Lockheed Martin.
Dennis J. Kain, FACHE, will moderate the "Headhunters Forum." Efton Hall, Jr., VP, Management Recruiters of Berkeley; and, Lyn Brennan, RN, Partner, Amrop Battalia Winston, will be panelists.